The term ‘Go Rural’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Go Rural Balkello Farm, Auchterhouse, by Dundee, DD3 0RA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The purpose of Go Rural is to put you in touch with and for you to book directly with the owner of the Go Rural business member. Go Rural is not a direct booking agent and we do not take bookings on behalf of members.
To make contact and book with Go Rural business owners, please use the contact details provided for the business member on their listing pages . Every effort is made to provide accurate information on our members' businesses. All property details are provided directly by our Members and it is up to the visitor to check and verify details directly with the business owner.
Go Rural accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by Go Rural members. We would welcome any feedback if you find anything which is inaccurate. Please write to: Go Rural, Balkello Farm, Auchterhouse, by Dundee, DD3 0RA or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any complaints in this regard.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.